Weekly Update V0.8.4
This week in our weekly update we have fixed some old issues and brought in some new features. What are they? let’s find out.
The UI of the login and onboarding process has changed. Users can now login with
- Magic link — No password mechanism
- Web3 wallets, such as MetaMask, WalletConnect
Featural rearrangement of the metrics can help the product creator understand and analyze the data with a better view.
The latest advancements in the business logic for label creation in wallet profiling encompass the following:
- Address activities: Users can now conveniently view a comprehensive breakdown of their asset holdings in native, stable, and unstable tokens.
- Address profile: The criteria for user activity or interaction with any of the whitelisted decentralized applications (dApps) has been modified. A distinction has been introduced for light, elite, and heavy users of the primary dApps.
- Improvement in pricing screen.
- Onboarding flow issues.
- Wallet profiling pricing issue fixed
- Technical documentation for integrations.
- Contract data scrapping enables users to view contract-related data right after providing contract detail.
- Pricing Mechanism.
Spock needs your feedback to improve more. Visit spockanalytics.xyz and use our free interactable demo and provide us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.