This week in our weekly update we have fixed some old issues and brought in some new features. What are they? let’s find out.
- Enhancing the user experience during the onboarding process.
- Implemented a whitelisting system for tokens in asset holding
- Added NFT data to the wallet details section.
- Incorporate country and device data in the wallet connections for a better understanding of user data.
- Resolve any issues related to displaying wallet information.
- Address any pricing issues related to tokens in wallet detail
- Address issues related to SDK data leakage.
- Resolve issues related to active wallets and visitors on the dashboard.
- Implement a system for managing asset holdings.
- Improve the synchronization time of tokens’ server-side data.
- Implement skeleton screens throughout the app to improve user experience.
- Make UI improvements on the pricing screen.
Spock needs your feedback to improve more. Visit spockanalytics.xyz and use our free interactable demo and provide us with your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.